Hue beach break 4 days 3 nights
- Enjoy relaxing time on the beach
- Visit ancient capital of Hue
- Explore Thuy Bieu village, famous for his traditional garden houses.
- Participate to a cooking class and enjoy Hue’s specialties
Trip Duration: 04days/ 03 nights
Activity: Beach break - Relaxing
Tour Operates: All year around
Guaranteed to depart: Daily departure
Tour price: Available upon request
Please contact us for the best possible tour price based on your travel period and inquires.
Day 1: Hue arrival
Arrival in Hue airport. Welcome and be picked up by your driver & car then transfer to Ana Mandara Hue resort in Thuan An Beach. Free at leisure.
Overnight in Hoian.
Day 2: Hue
Visit the former imperial capital of Vietnam. Visit the Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945. Continue to visit the mausoleum of former emperor Minh Mang, in a tranquil setting of gardens and lakes, the elaborate mausoleums of emperors Tu Duc and Khai Dinh. Afternoon free to enjoy hotel facilities or spa. Overnight in Thuan An beach.
Meal: Breakfast; Lunch
Day 3: Hue – Thuy Bieu village
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a morning river cruise to visit the Thien Mu Pagoda, Continue to visit Thuy Bieu village – 100 years old village in central of Hue. The garden house is something typical of Hue and you will visit the garden - some centuries-old houses… Thuy Bieu village still retains many ancient and unique architecture of garden houses. You will enjoy a small cooking class of Hue’s specialties. Coming to Thuy Bieu village you should also not miss the fighting arena of elephant and tiger intact in walls, stands, entrances, and stone steps since the last two hundred years. Back to the hotel in the afternoon and free time at leisure. Overnight in Thuan an beach.
Meal: Breakfast; Lunch
Day 4: Hue flight out
Enjoy your free until transfer to Hue airport for your onward flight.
- Accommodation in resort in twin/double sharing with daily breakfast
- Private airport transfer.
- Sight-seeing tour in Hue.
- Boat trip on Huong river
- Visit to Thuy Bieu old village.
- Cooking class tour
- English speaking guide and private transfer for day tours
- Meals as mentioned in the programme.
- International air tickets to/from Vietnam and international airport departure tax
- Visa to Vietnam.
- Any optional tour
- Guide, meal, drinks, personal expenses...
- Services not clearly mentioned in "inclusion portion"