Hoian Beach break 4 days 3 nights
- Take a relaxing beach break
- Explore Hoian ancient charming town
- Visit to the traditional vegetable village
- Joining a cooking class and enjoy regional specialties.
Trip Duration: 04days/ 03 nights
Activity: Beach break - Relaxing
Tour Operates: All year around
Guaranteed to depart: Daily departure
Tour price: Available upon request
Please contact us for the best possible tour price based on your travel period and inquires.
Day 1: Danang arrival. Danang - Hoian
Arrival in Danang airport. Welcome and be picked up by your driver & car then transfer to the hotel. Free at leisure.
Overnight in Hoian.
Day 2: Hoian
Breakfast at the hotel, then spend half day to explore Hoian charming town. Hoi An has retained much of its old ambience, and this together with its historic architecture and narrow streets has made it one of Vietnam's most pleasant towns. We enjoy a full here and there is plenty to see in this town, which was once a bustling port in centuries gone by before the river silted up. Today much of it is a tranquil and delightful backwater town with an air of liveliness. You can explore the busy market, stroll around the vibrant waterfront, and visit the famous Japanese Covered Bridge and the many Chinese assembly halls, which reflect the town's multi-cultural past. There are many street-side cafes and restaurants in Hoi An. They are ideal places to finish off the day by sampling the culinary delights of this town. Hoi An is renowned for its tailors and you have a free day in town to go shopping if you wish. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Hoian.
Day 3: Hoian- Tra Que vegetable village
A day trip to explore Tra Que vegetable village, a charming little village located just a few kilometers from Northeast of Hoi An. You’ll take a stroll around the vegetable garden and then join the farmers in preparing the land and fertilizing it with seaweed from the local lake. You’ll learn about raking the ground, sowing, watering, and picking vegetables, as well as many other aspects of gardening. After working in the garden, you’ll have a short rest and enjoy a foot bath before getting ready to prepare lunch with a local family. Lunch will feature many local delicacies, such as Tam Huu spring rolls, Banh Xeo local pancakes, and others. You’ll have the opportunity to join in the food preparation! Back to Hoian after lunch and free at leisure. Overnight in Hoian.
Meal: Breakfast; Lunch
Note: this tour is non-private and operated on a join in basis.
Day 4: Hoian - Danang airport. Flight out
Enjoy your free time until transfer to Danang airport for your onward flight.
- Accommodation in resort in twin/double sharing with daily breakfast.
- Private airport transfer.
- Private tour to Hoian ancient town.
- Join tour to Tra Que vegetable village.
- Cooking class.
- English speaking guide and transportation as per programme.
- Meals as mentioned in the programme.
- Entrance fee where needed.
- International air tickets to/from Vietnam and international airport departure tax
- Visa to Vietnam.
- Any optional tour
- Guide, meal, drink, personal expenses...
- Services not clearly mentioned in "inclusion portion"