Condao Escape 3 days 2 nights
- Time for relax on the beach
- Explore historical sites of Con Dao
- Opportunity for light hiking or diving/snorkeling to discover the colorful coral reefs
Trip Duration: 03days/ 02 nights
Activity: Beach break - Relaxing
Tour Operates: All year around
Guaranteed to depart: Daily departure
Tour price: Available upon request
Please contact us for the best possible tour price based on your travel period and inquires.
Day 1: Hochiminh city – Con Dao
Arrival in Con Dao airport. Welcome by your driver and car and transfer to your resort in Con Dao. The rest of the day is free.
Night in your resort in Con Dao.
Day 2: Con Dao
Full day free to enjoy the beach.
Optional tour 1: explore Con Dao’s historical sites After breakfast our guide will pick you up at your resort. Visit Con Dao museum the head to on Phu Hai Prison - the main prison on the islands built by colonist government: Frenh & American. Many of the high ranking leaders of Vietnam were detained here and it is now ranked a special historical relic of national importance by the government of Vietnam. Continue to visit Lady Phi Yen Temple, which pays homage to the wife of Emperor Gia Long, who was imprisoned on the island by her own husband for suspected treason. Back to the hotel.
Optional tour 2: Explore Hon Tai and Hon Bay Canh/ Snorkeling to discover colorful coral reefs. Breakfast at the resort. Our guide will pick you up at the lobyy then you will head to the pier and take a boat to Hon Tai, one of the beautiful islands that comprise the 16-strong archipelago. Time for snorkeling to see incredible coral reefs, then head to Hon Bay Canh. Have lunch then visit a salt-marsh forest. Free time on the island for swimming/snorkeling. Back to the resort.
Afternoon free at your own to enjoy the beach or resort’s facilities. Night in your resort in Con Dao.
Day 3: Con Dao - Hochiminh city
Enjoy your free time until transfer to Con Dao airport for your flight to Hochiminh city
- Accommodation in resort in twin/double sharing with daily breakfast.
- Private airport transfers in Con Dao.
- International air tickets to/from Vietnam and international airport departure tax
- Domestic flight Hochiminh – Con Dao – Hochiminh.
- Visa to Vietnam.
- Any optional tour
- Guide, meals, drinks; personal expenses...
- Services not clearly mentioned in "inclusion portion"