Discover Halong Bay on land 2 days 1 nights
- Discover Van Long nature reserve and the Tam Coc caves by traditional boat.
- Visit Buddhist temples and learn the history of Vietnam.
- Bike among the rice fields and limestone mountains of Ninh Binh
- Experience everyday local life.
Trip Duration: 2 day
Activity: Cultural-Explorer tour
Tour Operates: All year around
Guaranteed to depart: From 02 persons
Tour price: Available upon request
Please contact us for the best possible tour price based on your travel period and inquires.
Day 1 : Hanoi – Van Long – Tam Coc
08h00 pick up at your address in Hanoi for two hours and half transfer to Van Long Sanctuary. This beautiful wetland site with dramatic limestone cliffs is home to the largest population on the endangered Dalacour’s Langur. Board a traditional bamboo boats operated by local people which provide visitors with the opportunity to see Langurs in the wild. Continue the temples dedicated to Emperor Dinh Tien Hoang of the Dinh Dynasty (968-80) and Emperor Le Dai Hanh of the Le Dynasty (980-1009). Drive to the most important pagoda of Asia, climb up five hundred of step to the top of Bai Dinh mountain and admire nearly five hundred of boudhat statues and a spectacular view of the lime karts area. Transfer to Tam Coc village for a delicious Vietnamese dinner among the nature at a tranquil ancient house, along the way stopping where you wish to take photographs of local village scenes
Meal : Lunch ; Dinner
Day 2 : Tam Coc – Hanoi
After breakfast, enjoy a boat trip down the charming Ngo Dong River through the three caves that made Vietnam famous in the French film 'Indochine': Hang Ca, Hang Giua and Hang Cuoi. You will have the nature for your own. Stop at Thai Vy temple and walk or cycling to Bich Dong Pagoda among rice field and village.
Bich Dong Pagoda, sets among pink lotuses, offers a tranquil worshiping area and fabulous views of the surrounding mountains. Cycling or transfer back to Tam Coc for a shower and having lunch. Free time to discover the embroidery village before heading back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi around 16h30. End of our services.
Meal : Breakfast ; Lunch
- English speaking guide throughout
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Accommodation in standard hotel with breakfast
- Excursion in sampan in Van Long and Tam Coc
- Entrance fee as itinerary
- Excursion by bike from Tam Coc to Bich Dong
- Meal as mentioned as in the program.
- International and domestic flight.
- Visas, travel insurance, drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned.