A day explore Hoalu – The Halong Bay on land
- Visit Hoalu ancient capital: Dinh-Le temple
- Board on sampan for a tour of Halong Bay on land
- Visit Bich Dong pagoda
Trip Duration: 1 day
Activity: Cultural tour
Tour Operates: All year around
Guaranteed to depart: From 02 persons
Tour price: Available upon request
Please contact us for the best possible tour price based on your travel period and inquires.
0800 depart for Hoa Lu to visit the temples dedicated to Emperor Dinh Tien Hoang of the Dinh Dynasty (968-80), and Emperor Le Dai Hanh of the Le Dynasty (980-1009). The ancient Hoa Lu Citadel (most of which has since been destroyed) once covered an area of three square kilometers.
If time permits after visiting Hoa Lu (for the fit and healthy), take a halfhour walk up one of the surrounding limestone karst hills, the climb is rewarding with spectacular views.
In the late morning depart for Tam Coc Town for a delicious Vietnamese lunch, along the way stop where you wish to take photographs of local villages and the stunning landscape.
After lunch board your private sampan. As the boat gently slices through the water, notice the enormous limestone karsts jutting out from the green rice fields giving rise to Hoa Lu's other name, 'Halong on Land'.
On the way visit Chua Bich Dong, set among pink lotuses, the pagoda offers spectacular views of the surrounding area. Following its back by sampan to Tam Coc town before returning to Hanoi where you arrive in the late afternoon.
- English or French speaking guide
- Tour and transfer as the program by private vehicle
- Private sampan cruise on the Van Lam river
- Lunch in local restaurant
- All entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- International and domestic flight
- Visas, travel insurance, drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned