Mui Ne beach break 4 days 3 nights
- Drive from Ho Chi Minh City to Phan Thiet passing through semi-desert landscapes and dense rubber plantations.
- Take a break in Mui Ne, Relax on Vietnam’s coast, enjoying the white sandy beaches and warm waters.
- Discover Mui Ne sand dunes, one the most spectacular natural scenes of the coast.
- Visit Ta Cu mountain with the largest Buddha statue in South East Asia.
Trip Duration: 04days/ 03 nights
Activity: Beach break - Relaxing
Tour Operates: All year around
Guaranteed to depart: Daily departure
Tour price: Available upon request
Please contact us for the best possible tour price based on your travel period and inquires.
Day 1: Hochiminh city – Mui Ne
Pick up at your adress in Hochiminh then transfer to Phan Thiet, about 4 hours drive on very good roads which boasts one of Vietnam’s biggest production of fish sauce. The scenic road passes Phan Thiet Town before arriving at Mui Ne. The rest of the day is free. Overnight in a resort in Mui Ne.
Day 2: Mui Ne Sand Dunes Jeep Tour
You will spend your half-day to explore one of the most spectacular landscape in Mui Ne : Sand Dunes. You can choose either sunrise trip (from 4h00am to 8h300am) or sunset trip (from 13h30 to 18h00) Visiting Fairy spring (Suoi Tien) where the small stream running through the middle of the red sand dunes, take a walk in the cool water to experience the soft sands in this romantic setting. Continue to visiting the fishing village, to experience the life of local fishermen. Afterward, transfer to visit to White Sand Dunes – an immense Saharan range of gold and snow-white dunes. Walk into the middle of the dunes to visit the beautiful blue Lotus Lake. Opportunity to experience the riding quad-bikes over sand dunes and ostriches riding (at your own expenses). Last stop is the visiting of Red Sand Dunes and enjoy the sunset view. Back to the resort. Free at leisure. Overnight in Mui Ne
Note: The order of the visit can be changed according to your choice of program (sunrise/sunset trip).
Day 3: Mui Ne half day to explore Ta Cu mountain
8h00: Pick up at your resort and drive about 45’ to Ta Cu mountain. Upon arrival, you will take a modern cable car to the top of the mountain - Linh Son Truong Tho Pagoda: 490 meters above sea level. See the 49-meter long statue of Lying Buddha in Nirvana, the largest statue in the South East Asia. On the way back to your hotel, take a stop to visit a local farmer’s dragon fruit garden and stop over at Poshanu Cham tower complex built by the old Champa Kingdom and now it is the worship place by the Cham minority. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Mui Ne
Meal: Breakfast; Lunch
Day 4: Mui Ne out
Morning free at leisure. After lunch, you will be transferred back to Hochiminh city. Arrive in Hochiminh city at the end of the day.
- Accommodation in resort in twin/double sharing with daily breakfast
- Private land transfer from/to Mui Ne
- Half day excursion as per program
- English speaking guide.
- Transportation by Jeep for the visit to Mui Ne Sand Dunes.
- Meal as mentioned.
- Entrance fee where needed.
- International air tickets to/from Vietnam and international airport departure tax
- Visa to Vietnam.
- Guide, Meals, drink and personal expenses not mentioned in the program...
- Rental of riding quad-bikes/ ostriches riding
- Services not clearly mentioned in "inclusion portion"