A day to Halong Bay
- Cruise through stunning Halong Bay on traditional Asian junk.
- Visit Thien Cung/Dau Go cave.
- Vietnamese feast of delicious seafood.
Trip Duration: 1 day
Activity: Exploring tour
Tour Operates: All year around
Guaranteed to depart: From 02 persons
Tour price: Available upon request
Please contact us for the best possible tour price based on your travel period and inquires.
0800 depart for the 3.5-hour drive to Halong Bay. Journey there through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta, observe everyday life of Vietnamese villagers as they work the rice fields, take pigs to the market on bicycles and plough the fields with their water buffaloes.
Arrive in Halong City late morning and board your traditional boat for 4 hours cruises onto the Bay.
En route a seafood lunch will be served.
Following cruise by rock formations with such names as Sail, Dog and Dinh Huong and visit Thien Cung-Dau Go cave.
Upon disembarkation your driver will meet you for the transfer back to Hanoi.
Arrive back Hanoi in late afternoon
* This tour may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
- 4 hours cruises on Deluxe boat on Halong Bay
- Round transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi as the program by private vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Seafood meal on boat
- Sightseeing fee as mentioned in the program
- International and domestic flight
- Visas, travel insurance, drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned