A day in Hochiminh city
- Visit China area with Binh Tay market; Thien Hau temple
- Visit war museum and reunification Palace (former Presidential Palace)
- Walking around the busy center to visit the major site, french building architecture.
- Cyclo tour
Trip Duration: 1 day
Activity: Cultural tour
Tour Operates: All year around
Guaranteed to depart: From 02 persons
Tour price: Available upon request
Please contact us for the best possible tour price based on your travel period and inquires.
Depart your hotel at 0800 for a full day tour of Ho Chi Minh City. Head toCholon, nestled only a few kilometres from the centre but distinguished from the rest of the city by its impressive Chinese influence. Discover the markets and shops of the area, and also the many pagodas and temples of Cholon.
Visit Binh Tay Market, see the incredible display of fresh produce that is offered and simply stroll through the market seeing and enjoying the variety of goods for sale.
One of the most important temples for the locals is the Cantonese built Thien Hau Pagoda, dedicated to the goddess of the Sea; it attracts visitors from all over Asia. On the way back visit a lacquer ware factory, take a cyclo ride weaving through the bustling streets and catch a glimpse of Ho Chi Minh City's everyday life.
Following enjoy an included lunch in a traditional Vietnamese restaurant before continuing your tour to the War Museum and the former Presidential Palace.
From the palace you will go on foot (your car will be available at all times) to visit the major sights of colonial Ho Chi Minh City including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Saigon Post Office, Dong Khoi Street (formerly Rue Catinat), the Continental Hotel, Opera House and City Hall.
If you wish before heading back to your hotel, explore the trendy boutiques and shops, ask your guide for further details.
- English or French speaking guide
- Tour and transfer as the program by private vehicle
- Sightseeing tour as mentioned in the program
- Cyclo tour
- International and domestic flight
- Visas, travel insurance, drinks, tips and any other services not mentioned